Yesterday hit me like a truck….I was T.I.R.E.D! I’ll admit that there is very little free time in my day when I’m not thinking about all the
crap stuff I need to do…mostly stuff that is not important and can wait while I do things that are far more important. For instance:
1. Washing my duvet cover…it can wait (and what a pain to get back on!).
2. Cleaning the very bottom of the toilet that gets all dusty (hope its dust)….it can wait.
3. Make boats with my 3 year old to float in the poopy duck pond…it was important, and he’s been talking about how fun it was for days.
4. Taking/downloading/editing/uploading pictures for my blog(s)…it can wait.
5. Pulling out the video camera to catch my 6 month old sit up before he’s crawling away…important.
So today when I was overwhelmed I made a decision to let things slide. One less important thing each day will be swapped for something that is important…like making boats. But not quilting…that’s not swappable. See?
And since I’m on the topic of “life” I’m going to add…thank you for visiting this blog. Thank you for putting up with my “life posts”, and thank you for remembering that even though it says Cluck. Cluck. Sew. in the title…. I have a life beyond sewing. Kind of. :)