Today I’m part of the Sullivans Edge Ruler Blog Hop. The rulers have a nifty cutting edge that sharpen the rotary blade each time you cut…which I need…because rotary blades are expensive and I’ve been known to keep mine a long time. I have the 6.5" x 24" ruler and the 6.5" square ruler… I mainly use that big one up there.
As part of this blog hop I’m supposed to share a recipe with you…and since I made cookies yesterday for my UPS man so he likes me again…I’m sharing my plain old but love Snickerdoodle recipe:
We make this recipe weekly. My kids roll the balls in the cinnamon/sugar…which means there is cinnamon/sugar all over my floor…always. Which is why the bottoms of my slippers are sticky…always.
For more ruler info, giveaways, and better recipe’s than mine…visit the rest of the blog hoppers this week:
- Pat Sloan http://blog.patsloan.com
- Rachel http://www.psiquilt.com
- Kathy Mack http://pinkchalkstudio.com/blog
- Erin http://erinrussek.typepad.com/one-piece-at-a-time
- Victoria FIndlay Wolfe http://bumblebeansinc.blogspot.com
- LizzieB Liz and Beth Hawkins http://dreamlaughcreate.blogspot.com
- Sarah Fielke http://www.thelastpiece.net
You can find the ruler’s at Joann’s online (click on the photos in that link to go to Joann’s), or at many quilt shops.
Comments closed on this post...thanks!