Today I’m participating in the book tour for this cute book:
There is a step by step stitch guide for beginners like myself:
and cute cute projects like this one I’m gearing up to make for Sophie’s room:
It will be a perfect take-a-long project and a good way to use up all these beautiful threads sitting in my drawer!
The book is full of do-able designs, I think even my 6 year old would be able to learn some basic stitches with me and make these cute designs. There are designs for each letter of the alphabet.
Here are the rest of the blog tour stops with chances to win a copy of the book:
- Amanda Jean Nyberg – crazymomquilts.blogspot.com – Thursday, March 21
- Amy Sinibaldi – nanacompany.typepad.com – Friday, March 22
- Anne Sutton – bunnyhillblog.com – Monday, March 25
- Lori Holt- beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.ca – Tuesday, March 26
- Sherri McConnell – aquiltinglife.com – Wednesday, March 27
- Kristyne – prettybyhand.com – Thursday, March 28